Intelligent Condition Evaluator
ICE (Intelligent Condition Evaluator) is a robust condition reporting system that saves time and money while making condition reports more accurate and accessible. It allows inspectors and auditors to appraise the condition of assets using a handheld device that can attach photos, scan bar codes, and take voice notes.
- Easy to use customized templates
- Intuitive use for non-computer users
- Audit log tracking of changes made to inspection reports (who/when/what)
- Integration with your existing business processes and IT infrastructure as well as Xcira’s asset disposition products
- Custom exports can be designed to integrate with 3rd party systems
The Flat Car Damage Evaluation, pictured above, shows the main areas of damage to the vehicle. The capture unit can be a smartphone, handheld computer, laptop, or tablet. The interface offers predefined screens that minimize typing and allow the reporter to quickly complete the condition report. Once complete, the unit uploads the information to the main commerce server using a wireless or wired Internet connection.